How you and your clients are coping with changes to staff working patterns due to Covid 19
Is HMRC checking to see if you and your clients have dealt with Furlough correctly
Date: Thursday 9th December
Time: 09.30am – 11.00am
- Furlough Fraud – HMRC
- NI Contribution changes in the workplace
- Following COVID-19 safety guidance and protect your staff including working from home
- Covid/Flu vaccination in the wider health care
- Protecting your employees’ mental wellbeing to meet your duty of care requirements.
- Control of staff absences and reduce sick leave.
- Carrying out a fire risk assessment to HSE standards including working from home
- Managing employee conduct issues without falling foul of the law.
- Creating watertight terms & conditions for employee contracts